September already...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~

Assalamualaikum pembaca blog sesawang (bersawang) ku ini... huh~

Its been 3 months I didn't update anything here...
Seems like I've been so buzy with myself... (konon2...)

Sementara ada masa untuk aku mengomel2 ni... baiklah aku mengomel sedikit sebanyak coretan dan rentetan kehidupan aku sepanjang 3/4 tahun daripada tahun 2012 ni...

First of all, alhamdulillah dan insyaAllah... aku bakal menunaikan haji pada tahun ini bersama ibunda tercinta... bukan tak nak wat announcement tp biarlah da dpt tarikh penerbangan bebetul kang baru aku inform... its better kot... lgpon, banyak lg yg tak prepare ni haa... huk3~ sape kate tak takot weyh nak gi sane... hmmmm...
Since February if I'm not mistaken... I've been attending kursus haji every sunday... that makes my schedule quite pack and buzy... well with all the oncalls and locums... on weekends... only get rest during weekdays after office hour... whatever it is, i've passed everything smoothly with HIS guidance and love... still breathing up till now...

Secondly, along mid 2012... I've travelled a lot... 

Going to Fatin's wedding at Kelantan... driving ourelf with my friends Alip and Dayah... stay near the sea side at Tumpat but unable to feel the beautiful scenery (pancit tak bangon2) as we 'enjoyed' the waqaf che ye very much!!! (tgn ke dada mata ke atas) and have a look at Pengkalan Kubor (also finish a lot!!).. then, stay at Kuala Terengganu, went to Taman Tamadun Islam (we are enjoy sleeping in the car there, really!!! because the weather is soooo hot.. huhuhu), stay at Ida's house (sorry can't make to ur weds), and finally went back to Alip's house... transit before went back to JB... it's a quite long tiring journey I can say...

The next month I'm able to drive again to Perak for induksi.. then kills 2 birds with one stone after that as I reached Penang!! yeaaayy~ mama Fizah sitting by my side just to keep me awake during driving! hehehe~ kesian mommy-to-be tu kene teman I jumpe my beloved ehem... hehehe...

Back from Penang, continue my holiday (I called as holiday as long as I can absent from work! muahaha~) to Sabah... I managed to represent my state in volleyball... its only KKM tournament by the way... boooooo~ whatever it is... its my first time being in an aircraft!!! jakooonn giler! hahaha... booooo lagi... able to spend a lot (again..) went for island hoping... trying banana boat (I'm seriously afraid of this fella!! huk3... tamau naik lagi!!), went to Kundasang where the view, scenery is really2 amazing!!! subhanallah... really2 love this place eventhough its really cold there... the best thing is I'm able to meet my old fren, nadet and my senior, nenek murni...

Last month, I travelled again to Penang for Che Kam's wedding... this time, I'm able to go there by flight alone... experience is the best teacher.. hehehe... sadly, I wont able to meet my sweetheart there... He still enjoying his raya celebrations... nvm I still have my sister Husna to entertain me.. well, its still her to entertain me eventhough He's there... hehehe... owh, btw congratulations Che Kam and Abg Wan for ur weds... may He guide u both till jannah...

Continue my buzy bodyness with quite big day for me... its my engagement day!!! yeaaayyy~ I'm officially bonded with someone i love so much... its just still bonded not err..... hehehe~ alhamdulillah... everything goes smoothly eventhough there still things that messed up during dat day... He knows the best... all the preparations also being done in less than 3 weeks... alhamdulillah everything complete with the help of my relatives and frens... thank you so much guys... the night before that, got kenduri doa selamat and tahlil at my house... purposely as an announcement for our neighbours that we are going for Haj... alhamdulillah... 

The last thing that I wanna do before I'm going to Mekah is climbing the Broga Hill... its actually an early plan from Illias and the gang... and its me who promote the date of 23rd sept as only dat day im being able to join them... muahahahaha... my fiancee will be there as well insyaAllah... errgghhhh!!! sounds weird to call him 'my fiancee'... muahahaha~

Hurmmm... panjang dah kot update aku yg meraban dgn english terabur ni... almaklumlah da lame tak mengarang mmg abis skill karangan english aku... hancusssss... so, tahniah la kerana berjaya membaca post english sampah aku ni... hehe~

Sempat lg kot nak wish selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin... hehehe... masih raye lg ni... kuih raya banyak lg jemput lah dtg umah ye... hihihi~

p/s-doakan keselamatan aku untuk tiba di tanah suci nanti...

p/s-gamba2 akan di upload kemudian jika berkesempatan... coz tenet so slowwwww!!! grrrrr~

k baaiii~ wassalam...

0 berita kembali:

Followers